A few weeks ago we launched a quick survey to understand people’s open water dream swims. We gota total of 26 responses. 6 from Ireland, 4 from US, 4 from UK, 3 from Canada, 2 from South Africa, 2 from Australia, 2 from Spain, and 1 each from New Zealand, Morocco and Netherlands. 4% of respondents were below 30 years old, 22% between 30 and 39, 35% between 40 and 49, 35% between 50 and 59, and 4% between 60 and 69.
Here are the results:
1) Is there a swim challenge that you dream about undertaking? 100% yes.
2) If yes what is it?
3) How likely is it that you will pursue this challenge within the next two years?
4) What would be the main reasons that would prevent you from making the attempt?
5) How much would it cost for you to make your dream challenge a reality (in US dollars)?
6) How many more hours / week (additional to what you normally do) of training would be required in order for you to fulfill your dream challenge?
Categories: Polls & Surveys
Leave a Reply